Never guilty with these recipe! They’re a rich, supremely chocolaty, and they melt in your mouth.
- NBF® extra virgin coconut oil to grease the pan
- ½ cup low fat butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup NBF® organic coconut flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup NBF® organic premium chocolate agave syrup
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 176 ℃. Grease a baking container with coconut oil.
- Melt the butter. At this point, you can incorporate the chocolate chips to mix with the melted butter or you can incorporate them later.
- In a bowl mix coconut flour, brown rice flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Mix the butter and stir with the flour mixture and the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the NBF® premium agave syrup and eggs. Beat well until there are no lumps and the mixture are smooth. Empty the mixture into the pan.
- Baked for 13-17 minutes.