Cauliflower Fried Rice
LOW CARB CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE WITH SESAME OIL AND OTHER 9 INGREDIENTS. You can change the tofu for chicken, or beef, or any other kind of protein you like. Or if you’re vegan you can take out the egg!
- Parsley cilantro
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower chopped (Rice)
- 1 ½ tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2/3 tofu block pressed
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp NBF® sesame oil
- Rice one head of cauliflower in a food processor, or you can buy riced cauliflower already pre-done.
- Press tofu between towels for at least half an hour to remove water.
- Chop your broccoli into florets, chop the tofu into cubes and scramble your eggs in a bowl.
- Heat your NBF® sesame oil in a pan.
- Add broccoli, tofu, and cauliflower rice into the pan and stir fry.
- When cooked almost through, make a hole in the middle and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook eggs until done and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add tamari and mix until done. Season with optional salt and pepper for taste. Garnish with cilantro.