Cookies with Coconut Flour and Raspberry Jam
These ingredients are so simple and delicious, you’d never know they’re refined sugar free, gluten free, and vegan!
- ½ cup roasted almond butter
- ¼ cup NBF® organic coconut sugar
- 3 tsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp NBF® organic agave syrup (optional, if you want sweeter cookies)
- 1 cup NBF® organic coconut flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tsp NBF® raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fº and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, coconut sugar, almond milk, vanilla extract, and optional agave syrup.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold together. Form the dough into a ball. Break off chunks of the dough and roll into balls. Shape the balls into patties and place them on a baking sheet.
- Use a teaspoon measure to indent “thumbprints” into the cookies. Reshape any large cracks that form on the edges of the cookie dough. Fill each “well” with some fruit spread.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. Slide the parchment paper off the pan and onto the counter and let cool completely. Serve and enjoy!