Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to have a perfect day? Make some healthy cookies! We share the recipe; you will have them in just 17 minutes. For 12 cookies.
- 1 ½ cup NBF® organic coconut flour mixed with almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup NBF® organic honey
- 1 tsp NBF® vanilla agave syrup
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup NBF® organic coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- With an ice cream spoon, take the mixture and place it on a baking sheet with wax paper. These cookies will spread, so leave space between each one.
- Bake cookies for 17 minutes at 350, look for golden edges. Let cool and enjoy!